Katerina came to Canada in 2009 to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, followed by a Master's of Science in Physiotherapy from Dalhousie University. She is passionate about continuously expanding her knowledge in order to help her clients achieve their goals.
Post graduate courses that Katerina has completed include:
- Pelvic Floor Level 2 – Dyspareunia and Male Incontinence
- Piston Athletes by Julie Wiebe, PT
- Piston Science by Julie Wiebe, PT
- First responder & AED/CPR – HCP level Certification – Canadian Red Cross
- APTEI Shoulder Course
- Acupuncture AA1 (AFCI)
- Urban Poling Instructor certification
- Orthopaedics – Level 1, Orthopedic division Canada
- Pelvic Floor Re-Education Level 1 – Female and Male Urinary Incontinence
- The management of complex pain: An evidence based approach to modern pain science
- Introduction to Neuro-Proprioceptive Taping
- CS-1: CranioSacral Therapy Level 1
Outside of the clinic Katerina helps out on the sideline of different sports events. When not working, she enjoys sailing, playing volleyball, and visiting the gym.